Friday, March 9, 2012

Something For The Weekend

The late, Great, Chalky the Jack Russell, takes a dislike to the sound equipment and once again upstages his Master, British TV Chef and Restaurateur Rick Stein.

I promise this is not turning into a dog blog but I could not resist this.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.


  1. Well, I, for one, would not object much if this turned into a dog blog, as you know... Bon weekend, Dash. Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

  2. Wonderful! That leap!
    I can stand any amount of dog blog....

  3. So,, what's wrong with a dog blog? Especially if Crusoe is involved?

  4. HAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhh! Get the evil microphone! Get it!!

  5. Thank you Dash, this made me laught out loud, love it!

  6. Dearest Dash,
    My blogging interludes, which are many, are usually due to some miserable occurrence in my life, I pray this is not the case with you.
    Write a DOG BLOG if you see fit or a blog about rocks, in your hands it would be stylish and fascinating.
    You are and will always remain my favorite blogger.
    X David


Thank you for visiting French Sampler, I hope you come back soon. I love to read your comments and will reply as soon as I can.