Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Decor



I have been trying to get into the Christmas mood, I have nearly finished cleaning the house,  hopefully tomorrow I will start Christmas decorating, I have got as far as dragging the Christmas decoration boxes out from the cupboard under the stairs.  I love antique style baubles, elegant candlesticks and tons of fairy lights. Once the Christmas decorating  task is completed, I am sure I will then feel in the Christmas mood, if I am happy with the results I may even post some photos, in the meantime I leave you with some beautiful images from some French Décor magazines...









I love this, I just want to drape elegantly there with a good book and a glass of red!





























8 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiration for me ! We won't have a tree so I am doing everything I can to make up for it :)
    un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful inspirational images, I must admit i am dreading dressing the tree and the house.. I cannot get in the mood xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! I am about halfway done, and so far, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't got in the mood yet either... soon I hope! The top picture is absolutely stunning! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how glorious......I want to live in that house...suffering from space envy now, still small is easier to keep warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too dread doing it - but once I start, the Christmassy mood takes me over and its lovely when its all done. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to inform that you have received a The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! :) more details on my blog! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you said this "to drape elegantly there with a good book and a glass of red!" sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting French Sampler, I hope you come back soon. I love to read your comments and will reply as soon as I can.